[Ed. Note: part of our continuing series of “Short Take” posts that we hope provide food for thought and reflection. They are borne out of the discussions we have everyday with our clients.]
Your goal for the year is set.
You have in your business plan to scale up production in Q2, Q3 and Q4.
The problem is you are stuck at $__________ million per month (insert your number).
So how can you get over the hump and break into new, uncharted production territory?
- The frequency and caliber of your social interaction with advisors
- How you build value with COIs
- Making your presentation skills more compelling
- Getting better at the most basic events (i.e. branch lunches, branch training)
- Developing/spit shining your PVP-Peerless value Proposition®
- The quality (not how much you spend) of your advisor events
- How well your team (internal, scheduler, asst., etc.) is coordinated in their approach
Chances are your next production break-out will be a result of fine tuning one or more of these seven items.
We tackle issues like this and a whole lot more with our Wholesaler Masterminds Private Coaching clients.