Consider the following questions about your wholesaling practice:
- Are you reaching your full potential as a wholesaler?
- Do you have an identifiable brand in your region – one that stands next to the brand of your firm?
- Do you adhere to specific processes that make your practice more organized and more productive?
- Is the income you make commensurate with the extraordinary effort that you extend?
- Have you reached an impasse in your practice and need to reevaluate what you do and how you do it?
For wholesalers and their leaders, who need to improve both the process and the outcome of their practices, you’ve come the right place.
Our coaching is designed to lift you (your team) out of the wholesaling Sea of Sameness and work with you to become a truly great wholesaler.
For our wholesaler coaching clients, the topics we’ll explore during your sessions may include:
- Business Plan Creation and/or Review
- Quarterly Success Plan Completion
- Creating and Marketing Your PVP – Peerless Value Proposition®
- Email Clinic
- Optimizing Rotations – Mapping and Review
- Pre-appointment Preparation
- In Appointment Best Practices
- Systematized Follow-up Process
- LinkedIn/Technology Review
- Successful Client Events
- Closing/Asking for Commitments
- Working with Internal Wholesaler
- COI Success Strategies
- Time Management
- Office Day Productivity
- Marketing (snail mail, voicemail, email)
And that’s just the beginning.
Because we peel the layers of your practice back to expose and improve every and any dimension that you can think of!
Who Is Wholesaler Masterminds Coaching Designed For?
- External Wholesalers (all channels, all products)
- Divisional Managers
- Channel Leaders
- National Sales Managers
The landscape of distribution is filled with same suit, same briefcase, and same pitch wholesalers.
They are floating in the Sea of Sameness, unable to display and convey their MQ – Memorability Quotient® to the financial advisor.
In the “Proven Strategies To Transform Your Wholesaling Practice” presentation we will focus on assisting your team with developing the strategies we have found to have the highest, and most immediate, positive impact in the territory.
We start by working with you to define the skill gaps that you want us to work with your team on.
Then we customize the elements specifically for your meeting – including our workbook materials.
Our session are presented in an interactive and energetic style that is guaranteed to have your team taking copious notes and thinking about how to execute what they have heard once returning to their regions.
About Rob Shore
With over 30 years experience in Financial Services, and 25 years in Distribution, my proven background in corporate America has provided me with a reputation as a leader who has been known for innovation, results, creativity, and most importantly, extraordinary sales success.
Over the years I:
Was part of the “new wave” of brokers in banks circa 1987 and continue to hold my series 7 and 24 licenses
Helped build OppenheimerFunds early entry into bank distribution and as one of the founding wholesalers:
• raising over $1.75 billion and maintained
• #1 wholesaling position for 4 consecutive years
• and achieved #1 or #2 market share at every account I served
Established the first formal distribution team at Allstate Financial as National Sales Manager
Directed, as President of Allstate Distributors, L.L.C., the activities of cross-channel product distribution and marketing that:
• Produced over $30 billion in top line sales
• Achieved over 30% annual compounded sales growth
• Consistently increased profitability
• Known for innovation and a creative approach to the marketplace
Having interviewed, hired, trained, coached, mentored and counseled
100’s 1000’s of wholesalers I can make this claim:
More than any other Coach, I know wholesaling –
from the ground up and from the ‘C-Suite’ down.
Previous wholesaling employees and my former internal wholesaling partners now have some the most prestigious jobs in our business. All credit a piece of their success to the discoveries made and coaching received while we worked together.