There are tens of thousand of coaches practicing today.
Each comes with a unique set of qualifications and professional skills that are ready to be applied to their craft.
With so many coaches to choose from, how do you select the coach that works for you as a professional wholesaler?
Begin by selection the general area of coaching that applies to your situation. There are coaches that specialize in an endless assortment of niche areas. In order for you to begin assessing the right fit you need to start with YOU.
What are you trying to achieve through this engagement?
The following broad categories will give you an idea of the diverse array of coaching opportunities available.
Career Coaching is for clients that want to:
- Achieve career transition success
- Gain clarity around important career decisions
- Access information and insights regarding workplace tends
- Need assistance in evaluating your company, your career, your future
- Define and break through barriers to success
Personal Coaching is arguably the most varied category as there are innumerable subsets even within the following broad categories:
- Financial independence
- Relationships (family, couples, singles)
- Life planning
Corporate Coaching assists clients with a host of services including:
- Preventing burnout
- Strategic planning
- Alignment between company message and employee behavior
- Strategic planning process
- Re-design or creation of vision beliefs and statements
- 360 degree review process
Small Business Coaching applies to clients who:
- Manage or own small companies
- Are in the planning phase of start ups
- Are private practice professionals (architect, lawyer, CPA)
- Are home-based entrepreneurs
- Seek to become refugees leaving the corporate world to start their own venture
Next, move on to accessing the core attributes.
When choosing the right fit for your situation consideration should be given to all of the following qualifiers. It is important to mention that each person values the items below in a different way. One client may place high value on credentials; another client wants to work with a coach that has enormous practical experience.
- Relevant coaching experience
- Pre-coaching background
- Education and training
- Years of experience
- Coaching commitment
From these foundational pieces, you can get started exploring coaching candidates.
At Wholesaler Masterminds® we:
- Only serve financial services wholesalers and their leaders
- Have over 25 years of distribution experience – and have carried the bag
- Understand the unique challenges of wholesalers in all channels, wholesaling all products
- Focus our coaching content on the branding and processes that we know create great wholesalers
- Offer coaching plans that fit your budget – including an online coaching module specifically for new(er) wholesalers
- Have 100’s of wholesalers performing at new and improved levels. But don’t take our word for it – read our testimonials
Remember since coaching often is, by design, personal, so too is the decision about what works best in relation to the coach you wish to hire.
We welcome your call to determine if Wholesaler Masterminds Coaching is right for you.
Then reach out to us for more information.