Do you have weekly scheduled meetings with your internal partner?
If not, why not?
And the answer ‘we speak every day’ is not an excuse.
If so, what do you discuss in these sessions?
Here’s a list of 11 topics you should be working through:
1. Pipeline review: what sort of business is in the pipeline, from which advisors, at what stage of evolution, and how can we get it to close?
2. New prospect conversations: who have we talked to in the last week that should have a home on our Top 50 Prospect list?
3. Existing producer issues/opportunities: are there any outstanding issues that are smoldering with any of our best folks? Are there any opportunities available to make them love us more?
4. Wins of the week: where did we succeed and, as important, how can we replicate the success?
5. Marketing plans for the week ahead: how will we spread ‘presence in our absence’ this week ahead via email, voicemail and snail mail?
6. Coordinate product stories: are we singing from the same sheet of music or telling wildly different versions of our product stories?
7. Coordinate sales ideas: are both partners in tune with the latest, and most successful, sales ideas that we are each using?
8. Synchronize PVP-Peerless Value Proposition®: more than product or service, how are we branding ourselves each day in the region?
9. Event planning: what needs to be accomplished re PM visits, road shows, advisor outings, etc. and how will we make these events memorable?
10. Skill building: what can we learn to do together that will improve our ability to perform (e.g. advisor recon, using Evernote, etc.)?
11. Recognition and celebration: have we stopped running long enough to celebrate our successes?
What topics are you discussing in your weekly strategy calls that we missed?
Add them to the comments below and let us know.
How can we assist you?