Fellow Wholesaling Professional,
The simple fact that you took the time to click on this link should be applauded – it means that you care enough about your practice and your career to seek out ways in which you can continue to improve.
If you are like many folks who arrive here, you are looking for:
- Coaching dedicated to the issues that are most important to you
- Focused accountability on the action steps that you agree need to be taken
- Coaching sessions scheduled around your calendar
And, you want to work with a coach who can relate to you – someone who has carried the bag and managed those that do [read our About page].
If you want one-on-one coaching that does a deep dive into your wholesaling practice, and helps you discover how to make quantum leaps in your brand, process, and sales results you’ve landed in the right place:
Wholesaler Masterminds® Private Coaching.
Think of this as your ‘all access pass’ to everything we have available at Wholesaler Masterminds.
- Unlimited ‘on call’ access: Private Coaching clients enjoy 24/7/365 access to us via email or phone with guaranteed 4 hour or less response time. These on demand touch points are perfect for clarifying issues, asking questions or handing one off situations that will inevitably occur over the six month term.
- Complete review and implementation assistance of your:
- Business Plan: both your annual business plan and our proprietary Wholesaler Masterminds Quarterly Success Plan.
- Rotations: includes advisor segmentation, mapping and zone formation.
- Marketing Plan: we’ll develop and refine your ‘Presence in Your Absence’ plan to stay in front of your clients, prospects and COIs.
- PVP – Peerless Value Proposition®: our work includes the development and implementation of your brand, and how you position that brand in your region.
- Email Marketing: not only will you learn how to craft emails that get opened, read and acted upon, in Wholesaler Masterminds® Private Coaching we help you edit any email before you send it.
- Pre-appointment Preparation: your ability to perform Advisor Reconnaissance, ask the right questions and properly use agendas are all critical to your success – and we’ll show you how it’s properly done.
- In Appointment Best Practices: time blocking your meeting, understanding how to speak about product and your PVP, plus both trial closing and closing will all be reviewed and discussed.
- Systematized Follow-up Process: we’ll help you formulate a follow-up process that will allow you to stay in front of advisors and prospects post appointment and before your next scheduled meeting.
- Internal Wholesaler Relationships: there are critical components that form the best external/internal relationships. We’ll discuss your existing partnership and find ways to maximize it.
- COI Partnerships: an often overlooked element, we’ll make sure that you are using Centers of Influence to help you succeed.
- Plus much more: as we have been coaching wholesalers and their leaders exclusively for over a decade, we know there are more than a few ‘side street’ conversations that you may want to have – and in Wholesaler Masterminds® Private Coaching we have time for any and all of those one off issues that, if unaddressed, could derail your progress and success.
The first step is to schedule some phone time together so I may better understand what you wish to achieve through coaching and offer suggestions about how we might be able to assist you.
Read what our current and past clients have to say and then email me directly at rob[at]wholesalermasterminds.com to set up a time to discuss what you’d like to achieve from one:one coaching.
To your success,