WHO WE ARE
Wholesaler Masterminds Schedulers (WMMS) strives to be the premier destination for wholesalers and financial services distribution professionals for all scheduling and virtual office needs.
WMMS is founded by Rob Shore, a 30 year veteran of financial services distribution and the creator of the de facto online destination for wholesaler practice management content: WholesalerMasterminds.com. Wholesaler Masterminds serves the coaching, training and consulting needs of financial services wholesalers and their leaders.
Co-founder Melanie Koerperich and her firm, Milrich Associates LLP, have served the virtual office needs of the financial community, and beyond, for the past 7 years. Currently employing over 55 virtual assistant professionals, Milrich Associates offers a full range of services to meet the demands of our clients from administrative and accounting to marketing, social media, graphic design and web development.
All of our schedulers are U.S. based. We hire military veterans, disabled individuals and stay at home parents. Our team has the skill, desire and drive to make your scheduling a success.
In order to successfully meet our clients’ needs, our schedulers undergo:
- Multiple layers of interviews
- Skill and competency testing
- Background check
A thorough two-week intensive orientation process which includes:
- Wholesaler Masterminds® philosophy
- Deep insights into the demands and requirements of a wholesaler’s job responsibilities
- Proper scheduling techniques
- Comprehensive review of all technology tools used in their work
- Tip and tricks of the scheduling trade
- Script training that teaches an understanding of how to successfully schedule financial advisors
- Further training through their assigned veteran scheduler mentor
- Weekly skill building and continuing education via conference call
- One full week of mentor facilitated mock calls to cover most call scenarios
Listen to our Special Edition Wholesaler Masterminds® Radio episode:
“How to Have the Most Productive Relationship with Your Scheduler”
TECHNOLOGY WE USE
The WMMS team employs many technological advances to make the scheduling process as seamless as possible for our clients:
- BatchGeo mapping software to make sure all appointments are logistically appropriate
- Google Sheets to provide real time, client side, call logs and tracking
- Google calendars that can sync to Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Ring Central to provide each scheduler with a toll-free number and extension
- BaseCamp for efficient and effective project management
We also stay up to date on the latest technology trends in order to add new products to our scheduling toolbox as they become available.
METRICS FOR SUCCESS
We set high standards of excellence for our scheduling team. Our schedulers are required to perform at a level of 10 calls per hour with a minimum expectation of 2 appointments per hour.
Our current team of schedulers is experiencing an average of 3-5 appointments per hour based on a solid client list.
While our maximum effectiveness comes from dialing your top 100 or 200 list of clients and prospects, we are not ones to shy away from cold calling either.
However, it should be understood that the appointment metrics for 100% cold calls are slightly different.
WMMS can provide 10-160 hours of scheduling a month based on need.
Our schedulers currently work on a 1:1 basis with their wholesaler and, if they do take on a second client*, they will never be in the same geographic area.
*may be done in cases where a client only wants 10 hours per month
READY TO GET STARTED?
Contact Melanie at email@example.com or
dial 888-507-0779 x101
GET MORE INFORMATION
We are the ONLY scheduling service trained and endorsed by Wholesaler Masterminds®!
If you’d like more information, please complete the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
To review our full informational brochure click here.