“We don’t see things as they are, we see them as we are.” – Anais Nin
Peggy and I go way back to our first jobs as wholesalers.
Now she is Vice President, Customer Experience Advisor for DNA Behavior International.
Recently she said, “It is interesting that we talk of customizing the experience for our advisors but rarely talk about customizing our own work and life experiences.”
Heck of a good point.
She went on to offer seven behavioral insights to start you on your path to becoming a behaviorally smart wholesaler.
1. You have an intellectual honesty about who you are and how you perform on the job.
2. You design your business plan based on your self-awareness.
3. You ask behavioral questions to understand the intrinsic “why” and “how” behind your advisors.
4. You tailor your communication style to accommodate the style of your advisors.
5. You know your inside sales rep’s strengths and struggles and engage him/her accordingly.
6. You understand your manager’s strengths and struggles and openly discuss how you can build a stronger relationship.
7. You work with a coach who objectively helps you capitalize on your uniqueness to break through your own barriers. (note: all Wholesaler Mastermind’s Priority Partner Preferred Coaching clients receive a complimentary DNA Behavior report)
Click here to download the 20 Questions for Behaviorally Smart Wholesalers we discuss in the podcast.
For more about behaviorally smart wholesaling, enjoy our discussion with Peggy.
The NEW BOOK “Brotherhood of the Bag”
is a wholesaler best seller!!
Get it at Amazon TODAY!