I want your best client.
After all, if they are good enough for you and your firm, they will be a perfect fit for me and mine.
Hell, you’ve pre-qualified the advisor for me – and thanks for that.
Even knowing that your best client is my best prospect, why is it you continue to take for granted the ones that ‘love’ you the most (read: your top producers)?
If you know that you need to improve your ability to stay in front of your best clients between appointments, try touching them with any of the following – and be sure to use a combination of email, voice mail and snail mail as appropriate:
- Portfolio updates sent under your signature versus the firms
- Practice management insights that will help them grow their practice
- Personalized info-bits that are generated from your deep understanding of your best client’s interests
- Predictable and consistent emails that both inform and, to some degree, entertain
- Phone calls that let the advisor know you care and appreciate the partnership/business
- Postage stamped and mailed handwritten notes
Great wholesalers have mastered the art of presence in their absence.
Our Priority Partner Preferred Coaching clients are seeing a 30-50% (or more) pick-up in their quarterly sales.
Get more info about any of our coaching programs today.