What skills will it take to achieve your best year yet?
Here’s 17 worthy of serious consideration.
1. Do you have the Business Plan that will get you there – and do you refer to that plan throughout the year?
2. Are your rotations solid, sustainable, and well disciplined?
3. Have you considered the SWOT analysis of your territory and how you’ll respond to each component?
4. Is the relationship you have with your internal wholesaler positioning you for a Career Year?
5. What support are you getting from your boss – and have you asked for the assistance that you need to achieve your Career Year goal?
6. Do you position yourself the proper way in your region to establish your dominance?
7. Can you articulate your PVP – Peerless Value Proposition® to both clients and prospects alike?
8. Are your closing skills getting you business?
9. How do you stay fresh after 5, 7, 10, 20 years of carrying the bag?
10. Can you describe your Systematized Follow-up Process?
11. Do you set quarterly goals and review them at the end of each quarter?
12. Are you becoming a wholesaling robotron?
13. What kind of manager/team leader are you?
14. How good is your time management?
15. Is creativity a strong suit for you or are you perpetually stuck in the left brain?
16. Have you established a solid mentor relationship?
17. Do you run your business like a business?
Are you truly motivated to have your next Career Year?