For the last 25 years that we’ve been in distribution we’ve seen and heard some absolutely outrageous things happen in the field.
Legend has it that a wholesaler on an advisor top producer trip in Hawaii was compelled (after way too many Mai Tais) to demonstrate his prowess at lighting his, er, flatulence on fire – in front of clients!
In the end he got torched by his boss – fired that is.
How could we make this up?
We know you have seen and heard equally wacky things.
Tell us your story and maybe we’ll post it here (anonymously of course) in an upcoming section of the website called Believe it or Don’t – Wholesaler Tales From the Road.
Here’s how to contribute:
1. Look through the six story categories below.
- Travel Horrors
- Odd Rep Requests
- Sales Management Missteps
- Presentation Nightmares
- Strange Rep Meeting Occurrences
- Uncategorized and Unbelievable
2. Leave your comment on any of the topics.
3. Know that we might actually quote your story in a future post!