Sometimes old ideas become new again.
Like this one for using Advisor Data Sheets.
Too frequently wholesalers:
1. Don’t take notes during meetings
2. Take horrible notes during meetings
3. Have no clue what to do with the paper they took the notes on after they put the notes into the CRM
That’s where the Advisor Data Sheet comes in.
Create a sheet like this to use in every appointment.
Get your questions from 76 Great Questions Wholesalers Should Ask Advisors.
Once you have entered the notes into your CRM you can:
1. Upload a PDF of this doc into CRM or
2. Store the doc in Evernote (which reads handwriting!) or
3. Keep old school manila folders on each advisor in your office
And the best idea?
After you have created your customized Advisor Data Sheet, head to Staples or Office Max and have a pad of these made.
Here’s a sample:
Are you ready to work with a coach that will help you “add alpha” to your practice (that’s what a client told us we do!)?
Get more information about Wholesaler Masterminds Coaching today.