Whoa – it’s been quite a bull ride.
And while nobody knows for sure where this market will shake out, one thing we know is this:
You need to get into gear and assist advisors with information and assistance that helps them weather this return to volatility/correction – however extended it may or may not be.
So what should a great wholesaler do starting right now (urgency is THE KEY)?
1) Get solid information about what’s causing the correction that is either provided by your firm or a reputable dispassionate observer of the market (read: someone who is not selling ad space)
2) Craft your story about what happened and your firm’s/your outlook
3) Sync your story with your internal wholesaler’s story
4) Start by calling your COIs and offer this analysis (compliance approved of course) to the COI’s advisors either via teleconference or email or in person, as appropriate.
5) Next, call your Top 20 (30,50) Advisors and tell them the story either live or via voice mail – start immediately
6) Call your Top 20 (30, 50) Prospects and tell them the story – start immediately
7) Have your internal wholesaling partner call your B tier of brokers to tell them the story
You say you want to stand out from the Sea of Sameness as a wholesaler?
You say you want to increase your MQ-Memorability Quotient®?
Put these 7 steps into action immediately and deliver this information with a reassuring, knowledgeable, and confident delivery and you’ll do just that.
And that means that regardless of the magnitude of the correction, your equity with your advisors will rise.
Pick up Brotherhood of the Bag…A Wholesaler’s Handbook at Amazon.com today!