Does this sound like you?
There are not enough hours in the day.
You’re burned out from administrivia.
You are neglecting your family and friends.
Your office days are a blur of :
- Expense reports
- CRM updates
- Event planning
- Appointment setting
- Thanks you calls
- Email (campaigns, responses, catch up, etc.)
- Ordering trinkets and trash for advisors
- Preparing for the week ahead (materials, presentations, routing, etc.)
Worst of all, you spend so much time IN the business that you don’t spend enough time ON the business!
Said another way, you are so deep in the weeds that you are not spending strategic time on your wholesaling practice.
Fact is, you make way too much money to do some of the things that you do.
If you can outsource tasks at $15 per hour to help you make more at $100+ per hour, that’s good business.
Maybe it’s time for you to hire an assistant (not to be confused with a scheduler or your internal wholesaler).
Where can you find the right person?
- International Virtual Assistants Association
- Friend, or friend of friends
- Family members
What would you have them do?
- Expense input
- CRM input
- Premium ordering
- Premium budget tracking
- Calendar maintenance
- Email marketing
- Snail mail marketing
- Thank you notes
- Recognition gifts (first ticket, large ticket, etc.)
- Event planning
- Location research
- Key event contact
- Follow up:
- Screen email
- Book travel
- Make selected calls
- Do advisor pre-meeting homework/research
- Organize meeting notes
What are the benefits to your business?
- Better organization
- Running a more efficient territory
- Less stress
- More focus on selling
- Better relationship with internal partner
- No more “reminders” from the boss re late reports, etc.
- Higher quality family time
- Higher quality you time
- Make more money
- Have more fun
Make this the year you explore outsourcing some of your tasks.
Need help? Looking for great wholesaler coaching? Check out our coaching programs.