Along the path of your business planning you’ll be asked for (or should be asked for) your goals for the year ahead.
These lists of goals too frequently find their way into your plan but aren’t reviewed as much as they should be.
Recently we started asking this simple (not really simple) question of our Wholesaler Masterminds Coaching clients:
What three (3) things can you focus on in the year ahead that will:
- earn you more more money?
- improve your position in your firm?
- reward you with more sellers?
- improve your overall effectiveness?
- give you better balance between work and career?
- position you to stand out in your region?
- make you a better wholesaler?
Even though we are not working together (yet?) here’s your chance to answer the same question – to commit your thoughts to words.
Use this form, anonymously, and we’ll catalog all the various goals that you and your peers have called out.
And in 2013 our job will be to write about them here – so we may assist you with reaching your objectives.
Here’s what your peers have indicated are their 3 in ’13 from the form below:
If you are serious about the year ahead and want to employ a coach that gets proven results, contact us and we’ll see if we are a good match.
DON’T FORGET TO CLICK SUBMIT!