You finally score that appointment with that advisor that you covet and, amid the anxiety of wanting it to go well, you realize that your format and structure for advisor meetings, well, sucks.
Rest assured, you are not alone.
In fact, the all too painful “show up and throw up” wholesaler is alive and well.
You, however, are 100% committed to not being ‘that wholesaler’ – simply floating along in the waters of the Great Sea of Sameness.
Get the Wholesaler Masterminds MP3 Conducting Super Successful Advisor Appointments and learn how to become far more effective at the minutia of the advisor appointment.
How to be best prepared (and making positive impressions) before the advisor meeting
How to create the format that allows you the greatest opportunity for success during the advisor meeting
Both topics are covered in this 35 minute audio that was recorded from a recent Wholesaler Masterminds Semester.
This ideas filled session includes:
• Pre-Meeting Research – The ‘Know Before You Go’ Tools
• Using Pre-Meeting Agendas
• Asking The Right Questions
• Successful Closing Techniques
By implementing our suggestions contained in this MP3 you WILL conduct more effective advisor appointments!
How do your peers feel about the teleseminars we have done here at WholesalerMasterminds.com?
- How to be best prepared (and making positive impressions) before the advisor meeting
- How to create the format that allows you the greatest opportunity for success during the advisor meeting
- How to conduct Pre-Meeting Research – The ‘Know Before You Go' Tools
- How to effectively use the Pre-Meeting Agenda
- How to consistantly Ask The Right Questions
- How to use the correct Closing Techniques
BONUS: We'll include the 7 minute bonus MP3 8 Ways Great Wholesalers Prepare For Vacation
Get all of this invaluable information, time tested on 100's of wholesalers, for only $97.00.
That's 1/4 of the cost of a Private Coaching Session!
You'll have INSTANT ACCESS to everything outlined above immediately after you complete your secure payment at PayPal - and a PayPal account is NOT required!