Adult beverages at breakfast.
If you are reading this the very day it goes live, know this: I am not in the office.
That’s right – it’s time for my annual week off.
Yet in order to make sure that I was actually able to decompress a little, I needed to prepare for vacation – and not just the airfare, hotel and rental car reservations.
Here are the 8 ways that you too should prepare:
1. Call all of your top producers in advance of your trip to let them know you’ll be gone.
2. Have a backup in place (another external wholesaler or your boss).
3. Make sure your out of office (email and voicemail) is properly in place.
4. Cover your bases with the home office folks that need to know.
5. Notify your best/highest profile prospects.
6. Tee up an email to be sent while you are away.
7. Send a snail mail campaign while you are gone.
8. Make sure your internal has explicit instructions re what’s to be done while you are gone.
Who ever said taking time off was easy?
If you want to hear these ideas in more detail, as I delivered them on a recent Wholesaler Masterminds Semester call, have a listen (sorry, but you’re only gonna get 3 of the 8 ideas explained here). Wholesaler Mastermind’s clients get an endless stream of ideas to help them grow their practice – when are you joining us?