Whether they are senior leaders looking to sort through the maze of corporate back alleys, up and coming wholesaling superstars that want input and direction, out-placed executives in transition, or top decile wholesaling heavy hitters, my coaching clients provide me with lessons every time we speak.
- People want coldly honest input. Even if it is uncomfortable to hear, the benefits out weigh the pain.
- It is not always possible to hold ourselves accountable. We all need help.
- The biggest egos, once understood, share the same insecurities as all the rest of us.
- Friends, partners, spouses, co-workers do their best – and don’t come equipped to provide the same dedicated attention to your issues as a coach.
- While some folks enjoy the exploration of theory or cause, my clients want to explore solutions.
- We all want validation.
- Managers have few, if any, folks to tell the Emperor they are not clothed.
- People want to be offered a host of ideas from which to choose.
- Looking in the mirror often reflects difficult images.
- We don’t have enough people in our lives that simply listen.
- The people closest to us rarely challenge our status quo.
- We want and need passionate supporters of our work.
- Clients want to work with, and relate most to, coaches that have walked in their shoes.
- We need someone to help us clear through the clutter of jumbled thoughts.
- Clients may not realize it, but I often benefit as much from our relationship as they do.
Explore any of our Wholesaler Masterminds Coaching opportunities.