Recent Wholesaler Masterminds calls have focused on entertaining.
In the process we assembled quite a list of ideas to engage your clients and prospects.
During our calls we fleshed out each idea and discussed best practices around many of the listed items.
Undoubtedly some of these are already in your arsenal.
Hopefully there are some new ideas that you can leverage the next time you need to make a memorable impression entertaining clients and prospects.
Feel free to add more ideas via the comments section below.
- Laser tag
- Wine tasting
- Beer tasting
- Boat cruise
- Poker game for charity
- Road cycling
- Bring client to your favorite charity event
- Dine where you know the owner – and have them choose the wine
- Cooking competition (think Top Chef)
- Host a tailgate party
- Indoor golf
- Fly fishing
- Dinner with private chef
- Rent a masseuse to attend meeting
- Host breakfast cooked at reps office
- Bowling with custom shirts
- Go carts
- Cooking class
- Custom suit/shirts fitting
- Rent theater for movie showing i.e “Wall Street”
- Backstage/behind the scenes access (theater, sporting event, etc.)
Recently I was describing to the president of a distributor what we do at Wholesaler Masterminds. I explained that we operate ‘in the cracks’ of wholesaling. We coach on the most granular details of our craft. Recent topic have included Navigating The NO, So What – Why You?, Getting COIs To Love You, and The Best Ways to Engage Advisors…Fast.
Last night I received an email from a coaching client that said: I’ve already qualified for the awards conference for this year—-first time ever. Thank you for your help!!!!
Why not explore a Wholesaler Masterminds Coaching opportunity and take your game to the next level in the year ahead?