Somewhere in your home office is ‘the box’.
The one that contains all of the business cards you have collected over the past ____ years.
And, if you’re like us, _____ equals many.
You don’t want to simply toss the bazillion cards – because you have been promising yourself you’ll get more organized.
Well, the time has come to:
- Get rid of the physical card
- Collect all of the data from the card in a searchable location
- Make use of the data via smartphone, iPad, or laptop
- Sync the data from the cards with LinkedIn’s database of information
- Have a wildly convenient repository of everyone you have met (and collected a card from)
Here are your step by step instructions how to make it happen.
Use this link to get Evernote Premium for free 30 day trial (note: Premium is $5 per month thereafter).
Use this link to get the Evernote app.
Once upgraded to Premium follow these steps on your smartphone.
[click on any image to see it FULL SIZE]
This is how the business card will appear in your Evernote account when viewed on your laptop.
This is how the business card will appear in your Evernote account when viewed on your iPhone.
Make this the year that you commit to getting more organized.
And if we can help contact us and let us know.