It happens every single day.
Wholesalers sacrifice their health in the name of success.
For what reason though? Maybe it’s because fatigue wins over personal self-care, work demands are pulling you in too many directions, or the to-do list is simply longer than the hours in the day.
Whatever the reason may be, it’s time for a change. Each of us is deserving and capable of achieving and maintaining health while excelling in business. And it doesn’t have to be difficult either!
Keynote Speaker Angela Gaffney is the best-selling author of Feel Good, Look Good, For Life and her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, USA Today, Yoga+Life Magazine and more. She is a trusted resource for Fortune 100 Companies and her clients will tell you she’s a game-changer! Angela inspires through story and challenges attendees to shift perspective, make new choices, and raise standards to create life-long health.
After overcoming a disease she was told would take her life, Angela teaches people simple and effective strategies to achieve health, increase productivity and live stress-free while reaching their personal and professional goals. Angela’s keynotes, workshops and retreats challenge attendees to think differently about their health. There’s no crash diet, no need for intense willpower, or a restrictive lifestyle. Angela’s simple strategies solve common health challenges, empower others to take charge of their health and ignite transformation.
To inquire about booking Angela Gaffney for your next event through Wholesaler Masterminds Speakers Bureau contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 Powerful Strategies to Achieve Health as You Succeed in Business
The daily grind begins; prep for client appointments, schedule lunch meetings, travel to and fro by car and plane, entertain clients over dinner, log all follow up and then head home to connect with the family. Business is good, and the paycheck is even better. Convenience becomes part of everyday life, and fatigue does too . . . right around 3 p.m.
At the end of the day there just doesn’t seem to be much left for anything else.
It’s easy to fall into a routine, even if it’s one that might not serve you well. We get so caught up in the demands of the day that we often lose sight of caring for ourselves just as much as we do for our clients, family, and friends. It’s time to stop sacrificing and start achieving health as you excel in your career.
Three simple strategies you can start TODAY to create health and happiness:
- Hydrate: Every single process in the body depends on water! Every cell, every organ, every process depends on your consumption of good ol’ water. I know this isn’t news to you, we hear about drinking water every day. The fact of the matter, though, is that most of us are walking around dehydrated, and if you’re traveling by air you’re at an even greater detriment. Here are a few simple ways to increase your water intake, feel more energetic and live well:
- Drink 80 oz of water per day: 10 oz of water every hour in an eight-hour work day.
- Carry your own stainless steel or glass water bottle and fill up 3-4 times a day during travel.
- Sip on hot lemon water during the day to support your cellular health and flush the lymph system.
- Spruce up the taste of your water by infusing with fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Change things up, enjoy sparkling water with a twist of lemon or lime, or a flavored water option like LaCroix.
- If you’re currently drinking high-sugar or caffeinated drinks to keep your energy up, swap one of these drinks for 16 oz of a water beverage for one week. In week two, add another swap and continue to do so until you’re consistently reaching optimal hydration.
- Nourish: Eating a rainbow of colorful plant-based foods means loading your body with rich phytonutrients that fight disease, boost the immune system, heal the body and create long-term health. We’ve very much been taught to count calories, log points and focus on the quantity of food we eat. While quantity should be a consideration, the quality of our food is of much greater importance. The quality of our food dictates the quality of our health. Make the investment in yourself! Enjoy these tips to get you started:
- Plant-based foods include: leafy greens, vegetables, fruit, whole grains, beans, nuts and seeds. Eat a variety of these every day!
- Challenge yourself to start each meal with color and build your entrée accordingly. Take your existing meals and add sautéed vegetables, create nourishing smoothies for breakfast, and build healthy salads and wraps for a hearty lunch. You can visit AngelaGaffney.com for additional meal ideas.
- Preparation is key: work together as a family to shop for and prep meals on the weekend. Nobody wants to spend an hour in the kitchen every night. Make large pots of brown rice and quinoa, grill and roast veggies to be used in breakfast scrambles and salads and marinade meat ahead of time. The options are endless.
- Choose to Participate: Health doesn’t just happen, it takes consistent, conscious effort. Every choice we make at the table as well as in life impacts our health in a positive or negative way. Take a few moments to get quiet and reflect; how are you participating today?
- Are you nourishing your body with high-quality food?
- Do you hydrate consistently so your body has all it needs to function at its best?
- Are you managing stress in your life or is it managing you?
- Is movement a part of your daily activity?
We have a choice in every matter. Assess how you’re participating today, make change where needed, and celebrate your success. Health is not about perfection; it’s about progression. Take it one choice at a time and build on your momentum every day.
Written by with Angela Gaffney
Wholesaler Masterminds Exclusive:
Check out Angela’s Feel Good, Look Good Masterclass.
This master class will help you explore how your choices at the table and in life impact your health and happiness. Angela will challenge you to explore your life boundaries, relationships, and nutrition practices and she’ll provide simple strategies to implement each week in order to create life-long health.
Use the code wholesalermasterminds and join the class for $97 (normally $479!).