We have all been there.
You walk into an appointment with an advisor only to find out that they have suffered a loss.
Loss of a parent/spouse/friend.
Loss of a pet.
Loss of their largest client’s business.
What do you say?
If you’re like us, finding the right words and behaviors does not come easy.
Thanks goodness we found Amy Florian.
Amy serves as CEO of Corgenius and recognized as an acclaimed speaker, she travels North America training professionals to effectively support clients in transition and loss.
She is author of over 90 articles and the book “No Longer Awkward: Communicating with Clients through the Toughest Times of Life”.
Amy is a former columnist for the Journal of Financial Planning who has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and featured in Financial Advisor, Financial Planning, MSN Money, On Wall Street, and Financial Advisor IQ.
She holds a Master’s Degree and is a Fellow in Thanatology (the highest level of certification in the field of grief studies).
Please benefit from this discussion with Amy.
- Essential Networking for Wholesalers – Andrea Nierenberg
- How Wholesalers Can Attract a Boatload of Ideal Clients – Annette Bau
- The Work Wholesalers Do Is Significant – Joe Jordan
- Design Your Wholesaling Masterpiece – Jon Gordon
- Wholesaler Energy and Positivity – Jon Gordon
- How Do Wholesalers Build Loyalty With Advisors? – Shep Hyken
- Unbreakable Laws of Wholesaling – Jeffrey Gitomer