Thanks for your purchase!
NOTE: There is no introduction on the audio, it gets straight down to business so get ready to take notes as soon as you hit ‘play’.
Here are a few things you need to know:
1. This training was done with a Branch Referral Card handout that lists the things that branch employees should look for and listen for when dealing with customers, aka Cues and Clues, Actions and Comments.
The card looked similar to this:
2. This was recorded in 1999 – what that simply means is that some of the references to the current level of interest rates, gas prices, etc. are a reflection of that time period.
Also, every bank has their own do’s and don’t regarding what’s appropriate for branch employees to say – we’ll leave sorting those out to you who know best.
3. We have found that the most effective branch trainings have no reference to your product. Simply put, most branch employees don’t care about your fund or VA.
4. Leave all the industry lingo that you know in the car – it will serve you no good.
5. Have FUN! If you have ever worked in a branch (I have) then you know it’s not exactly exciting. You have the opportunity to start the day on a high note so sieze the opportunity.
If you have any questions about the audio or the ideas presented send us an email.