Every wholesaler we have ever known gets stuck from time to time.
The question is, how do you know you’re stuck?
You are likely to get stuck if the statements below tell the story of your wholesaling practice:
- Force yourself to get out of bed each morning?
- Push hard to get through each day in one piece?
- Live at a frenzied pace—always in motion, always busy, always with one more thing you must get done?
- Feel completely worn out most of the time?
- Move from one problem situation to the next without seeing any signs of progress?
- Find it gets harder and harder to ignore the signs that are telling you your practice isn’t working as you know it should?
- Feel pressured by:
- unending deadlines?
- high expectations you have of yourself?
- clashing responsibilities?
- being pulled in multiple directions?
- Feel frantic or anxious much of the time?
- Fear that if you stop to take an afternoon off or to go on vacation you won’t be able to get back into the swing of things when you return?
- Feel confused about what to do next?
- Have an idea about what you want to do, but you can’t seem to take action to make it happen?
- Worry too much about the future?
Truth be told, some of these signs are by-products of this life we choose, wholesaling.
Yet all should serve as notice that you might be on the road to stuck.
So, how to get unstuck you ask?
Two ways to start:
1. Years ago we found a resource (from which the list above was excerpted) from Dr. Carol McClelland called Feeling Stuck? 101 Ways To Get Rolling Again.
2. At Wholesaler Masterminds® we specialize in working with our clients who are stuck to get their wholesaling practices unstuck. Contact us for more information.